Hoy recibi un mail de noreply@blizzard.com diciendo lo siguiente:

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF ACCOUNT CLOSURE * * *

A user of this account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for Diablo III by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Account Action: Account Closure
Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software
Me parecio sumamente extraño ya que no solo no uso hacks sino que hace mas de 1 año que no juego al diablo 3... supuse que era falso, por lo cual entre a mi cuenta de battle.net.... efectivamente mi cuenta del Diablo 3 fue bloqueada.

Procedi a enviarle un mensaje al support de blizzard, que dicho sea de paso, es horriblemente tortuoso el sistema que tienen.

Hello, today I received an email claiming that my Diablo III account has been closed due to third-party programs being used (hacks). This is unacceptable since I haven't played Diablo III for at least 1 year, If my account has been hacked is an issue with your security, since this is the first time that something like this happened to me, with ANY account. I will not accept this kind of behaviour from your company, I live in uruguay and I'm pretty sure you can check the ip addresses where this account has logged from. I think you should see a different ip location in the recent time if in fact my account has been hacked. Please check this information and re activate my account since I plan to keep playing at some point. It is truly dissapointing to receive a notification of closure before a warning, it is even more dissappointing that you couldn't keep security tight.
La verdad me parece una verguenza esto, uno esperaria que la seguridad de blizzard fuese mejor, o que por lo menos mandaran advertencia o checkearan las ips.... un desastre, una razon mas para detestar lo que se ha convertido Blizzard como empresa. Dato interesante, es la primera vez que me pasa esto con una cuenta de cualquier tipo.