PDA

Ver la versión completa : Deadpool vs. Carnage

Ryuug4
01-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Deadpool and Carnage have never really crossed paths in the Marvel Universe, even though they share a number of similarities. Both are hyper-violent characters. Both sometimes have a tenuous grip on reality. And both debuted in the early '90s at the height of the speculator boom, maintaining devoted fanbases even as the market has ebbed and flowed.

And at long last, Marvel is bringing these two characters together for one battle royale. Deadpool vs. Carnage is a four-issue mini-series launching in April 2014. Chronicling this epic brawl are writer Cullen Bunn and artist Salva Espin, who previously teamed up on Deadpool Kills Deadpool.

We had a chance to talk to the duo about their new collaboration and why Deadpool and Carnage are going to war. Read o for the full scoop and a glimpse of Espin's art from issue #1.

IGN Comics: Why pit Deadpool against Carnage? What causes these seemingly unrelated characters to cross paths?

Cullen Bunn: Instead of asking “why?” we should be crying out in an ecstatic, “Thank Heavens!” Finally the one guy who’s really capable of putting an end to Carnage’s reign of bloodshed and brutality is on the case! Maybe these two aren’t as unrelated as we think, because there’s a connection between them that allows Deadpool to track Carnage like nobody’s business. And since Wade’s the only person who can follow the trail of blood Carnage leaves behind, he feels obligated to take the psycho-killer down.

IGN Comics: Does this mini-series build from your previous Deadpool work in any way?

Bunn: This series stands on its own in that regard. You don’t really need to read any of the other Deadpool books. But this story does take place in main Marvel Universe… if you’re into that sort of thing.

IGN Comics: Carnage has been the star of several mini-series in recent years that have explored his resurrection and evolution as a villain. How closely does Deadpool vs. Carnage build on that material?

Bunn: This book is a progression of everything Carnage has been through. To his way of thinking, he’s gone astray in recent years. This is his chance to get back on the right track—to focus on what he does best. He’s committed to serving chaos, to random killing. But if Deadpool is able to track him, just how random are his actions?

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/12/Deadpool_vs_Carnage_1_Cover-610x927.jpg

IGN Comics: Can we expect Spider-Man (either the regular or Superior versions) to get involved in this showdown?

Bunn: Adding Spider-Man would only take away from Deadpool and Carnage, so he won’t be showing up in this series. There will be a few recognizable supporting characters in the book, but the spotlight will be focused on the title characters.

IGN Comics: Both Deadpool and Carnage rose to prominence in the early '90s and have maintained rabid fanbases. What do you see as being the source of their popularity? Is that shared quality something you want to explore in the story?

Bunn: I think both of the appeal of these characters lies in that quality of “what the Hell are they gonna do next?” that both of them share. For Deadpool, we’re constantly wondering about the wild, ridiculous antics he has up his sleeve. For Carnage, we wonder at the lengths he’ll go to for an increase in body count. That’s something we’ll see in this book—a kind of one-upmanship between the two. Zany versus murderous! A titan against a titan!

IGN Comics: Were you two eager to reunite after working on Deadpool Kills Deadpool?

Bunn: I think Salva brings such a perfect balance of slapstick comedy and graphic horror to the book. That’s the perfect tone for this book, and he’s the perfect artist for it! And I was thrilled to be working with him once again!

Salva Espin: Yes! Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel guys. And Cullen know how make work the crazy-funny-ninja features cause people (I included) love this character since the 90´s.

It was a great pleasure meet Cullen in person at the New York Comic-Con and talk about Pool-things. Each page of the Cullen´s script for this new series it´s a great challenge to draw.

IGN Comics: Salva, can we expect a similar visual style and approach to what we saw on Deadpool Kills Deadpool, or will the addition of Carnage cause you to change your style?

Espin: Essentially, it is the same ‘Pool-visual style, but with the addition of Carnage´s insanity. This series will be more raw than the others Deadpool series that I have drawn. I´m a fan of both characters, cause I love mad characters, and the action scenes that Cullen writes have plenty of humor and blood. So for a fan of movies like Army of Darkness this series is a dream come true!

I hope that the readers enjoy this series as much as I´m enjoying drawing it!

And for a taste of what Espin is bringing to this series, check out some uncolored pages from issue #1:

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/12/Deadpool_vs_Carnage_Inked_Preview_1-610x919.jpg

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/stg.ign.com/2013/12/Deadpool_vs_Carnage_Inked_Preview_2-610x919.jpg

Fuente: IGN.com (http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/get-ready-for-deadpool-vs-carnage?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook)

dDaunloz
01-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Va a estar rico

Azure
29-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Sale en Junio!! si no la posteo para entonces ponganla que me olvide

TryXanel
29-04-2014, 08:09 PM
no era que no se podia postear gore??

x que no habria otro genero para describir lo que va a ser eso xD

Thalios
30-04-2014, 10:45 AM