PDA

Ver la versión completa : Niño toma el volante como si jugara al Mario Kart, luego que su abuela se desmayara

dDaunloz
06-08-2013, 10:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qYB4ZVu.jpg

La abuela de 74 años, Darlene Nestor, llevaba a su nieto de 10 años Gryffin, y al hermano de 4 años a unas 60MPH (~100km/h) cuando se desmayo en la mitad de una oracion. Que hizo el nieto? Agarro el volante y llevo el auto hacia la banquina usando la experiencia que tenia del Mario Kart.

"I tried to wake her up at first," Gryffin said. "Then, I just took the wheel and drove it into the ditch."

Gryffin was sitting in the front seat when he realized their car was veering towards oncoming traffic.

"I wanted us to get somewhere where we could out of the way of traffic, I guess," Gryffin said.

The car slowed down in the ditch filled with mud and he and his brother were unharmed. Passersby stopped to call 911 and help his great grandmother. Sean said there easily could have been head-on collision.

Luckily, this is not the first time Gryffin has driven. He says he learned a lot playing the video game "Mario Kart".

jotaemee
06-08-2013, 10:55 AM
capo.. un grande el guri

Turco
06-08-2013, 11:10 AM
lmao!!!, para los que dicen que los videojuegos arruinan la vida XD