User Tag List

Página 3 de 3 PrimerPrimer 1 2 3
Resultados 41 al 45 de 45

Tema: Anthem

No habría que darle más bola a este cadáver de juego, porque así le seguimos dando chances a una compañia que se cagó en todos sus consumidores. Llegó un momento que estaba casi al nivel de Fallout 76 porque casi casi que lo regalaban ( nadie lo compraba en las tiendas y para sacarse el clavo de arriba te lo regalaban igual con un Kit Kat ).

El neandertal Avatar de Master of the Wind
    Steam
    Master of the Wind
    Origin
    MasterOfTheWind1
    Xfire
    masterofthewind1
    Yo me fijaria a ver que sale. Esta bueno demostrarle a una compañía que su juego fue una reverenda basura que nadie quiere jugar como paso con esto, sus reviews de mierda y los refunds que se comieron.

Ahora, tambien, si reaccionan y sacan algo bien, tambien esta bueno reconocerlo para que valga la pena cambios asi.

Sino, que sentido tiene reclamar algo, decir que el juego fue una porqueria, si cuando te escuchan y te lo dan mejorado te chupa 3 huevos, decis "dah dah dah, putooooo putooo empresa de mierdaaaaaa, putoooo" y das la espalda?
    // Desktop: Core i5 13600KF - 32GB DDR4@3600 Mhz (16 GB DDR4 Thermaltake Thoughram + 16 GB DDR4 TForce VulcanZ) - Asus Prime Z690-P D4 - EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB GDDR6X - SSD M.2 Kingston 2TB x2 - SSD M.2 Kingston 1TB - Thermaltake GF1 850W - Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 - Cooler Master H500 - Asus Strix Soar - Windows 11 x64
    // Gear:
    Razer Blackwidow V3 Mini 65% Hyperspeed - Razer Deathadder V2 Pro - Red Dragon Suzaku XL - Sony Dual Sense + Xbox Series Controller + 8BitDo USB Receiver 2 - Razer Kraken
    // Display: Gigabyte M32U 32" 4K@144hz
    // Retro: Core i3 6100 3.7Ghz - 8GB DDR4@2133 Mhz - 128 GB SSD - 1TB HDD - AMD Radeon R5 340X 2GB GDDR3 - 8 Bitdo SF30 Pro - Sony Wega Trinitron 36" CRT + VGA to Component transcoder - Batocera Linux
    // Work: Macbook Pro 15" 2019 - Core i9 2.3 Ghz - 16 GB DDR4 - 512 GB SSD - Intel UHD Graphcis 630/AMD Radeon Pro 560X 4GB GDDR5
    // Server ITX: Antec ISK 300 - Gigabyte GA AB350N Gaming WIFI - AMD Ryzen 3 3200g - 32GB RAM DDR4 - 1TB NVME SSD
    // Console peasant: New Nintendo 3DS XL 128GB MicroSD - Xbox 360 Slim 120GB - Nintendo Wii 512GB MicroSD - Nintendo Switch 256GB MicroSD + RCMLoader
    // Console no peasant: Steam Deck - 256GB SSD - 1TB MicroSD

Steam
    CYRU5
    Xbox Live
    CYRU5
    PSN
    CiTRU5_UY
    POR LAS DUDAS, acabo de ver que está a 8 dólares maso en la Humble Store, por las dudas que a alguien le interese
    DESKTOP: NZXT H5 Flow | i7 12700K | Noctua NH-U12A chromax.Black | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO Z690 | GeForce RTX 3080 MSI Ventus 3X OC | 2x16GB DDR5 5600MHz Corsair Vengeance | NVMe WD Black SN770 250GB / 1TB + NVMe WD Blue SN550 1TB | Corsair RM1000x
    ITX: Lian Li A4-H2O | Ryzen 7 5800X | ID-COOLING IS-55 | ASUS ROG X470-I Gaming | GeForce RTX 2080 ASUS ROG STRIX OC | 2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz HyperX Renegade | NVMe WD Black SN770 250GB + HP EX900 1TB | Corsair SF600P
    WORK | RETRO: JONSBO D31 MESH | i7 9700 | DeepCool AK500 ZERO DARK | Gigabyte Z370M DS3H | GeForce GTX 1660Ti Gigabyte OC | 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz Crucial Ballistix | NVMe WD Black SN750 250GB + HDD WD Blue 2TB | DeepCool PK750D

Editor Avatar de Freeman
    May Anthem Update
    by Author -Christian Dailey - Posted onMay 15, 2020

Hi All,

My name is Christian, and I am the Studio Director for the BioWare Austin office that is leading the production of what we are exploring NEXT for Anthem. NICE TO MEET YOU!

Prior to this role I was the Franchise Development Director for the Anthem Live Service helping guide the development of our post-launch updates which focused on stabilizing and improving performance of the service, our first Cataclysm, Season of Skulls, Icetide and into the most recent update with 1.7. And in addition, I have been silently stalking you over the past year on Reddit, EA Forums, Twitter, etc. taking in all the feedback you have been graciously providing and adding it to the giant cookbook of things we are experimenting with in Anthem.

As you can see from my photo and like most of you, I am all set up from home, ready to be juggling multiple things – children, pets, family. Some days are better than others, but I can tell you that regardless of where I am working or where the team is working – we’re committed to this project. With that, I wanted to start with a quick update on what is going on with Anthem since we last discussed it in February.

Incubation- AKA prototyping

The Anthem incubation team has kicked off and we are starting to validate our design hypotheses. Incubation is a term we use internally – it essentially means we are going back and experimenting/prototyping to improve on the areas where we believe we fell short and to leverage everything that you love currently about Anthem. We are a small team – about 30-ish, earning our way forward as we set out to hit our first major milestone goals. Spoiler – this is going to be a longer process. And yes, the team is small but the whole point of this is to take our time and go back to the drawing board. And a small team gives us the agility a larger one can’t afford.

We really want this experience to be different for the team and our players, but we know we have some tough challenges to tackle. We want to include you as we go and be open and honest with where we are at and what the expectations are with where we are going. The reality is you will see things that look awesome but end up on the cutting room floor or things that you might think suck that you feel we are spending too much time on – but in the spirit of experimentation this is all OK. We really want to provide you all the transparency we can because of your passion and interest in Anthem. But, with that comes seeing how the sausage is made – which is not always pretty by the way.

Start the conversation

We also want to start putting together some regular comms out to everyone to show/talk about these changes and our progress. This blog is one example, but we also want to include you in more of the day to day and hopefully get you some real interactions with the team. These updates could come in the form of an ad-hoc live stream, or some cool concept art posted on social media, or the occasional feed of me curled up in a ball crying in the corner…

We will get back to everyone on what our update cadence will look like soon, as we start looping you into our progress.

We hope this finds you well

We have a great studio here in Austin working on Anthem and other cool projects (shout out to the SWTOR team). I am proud of the folks I spend time with – and in this physical distancing new world, the folks I spend time on Zoom with. I am not here to over hype anything, but we do believe the changes we are making are the right ones and we hope you think so as well…but you might not and that is cool too. It is the constructive criticism and feedback we need – in either direction.

I hope everyone is staying safe and focusing on the things that matter most to you. As game developers we are all very lucky for the job we get to do but there is some real stuff going on out there and some real heroes looking out for our safety and well-being. Take care of yourselves and each other. Stay tuned as we kick this off and we hope to see/hear from you as we go on this journey (stronger) together.

Christian

Editor Avatar de Freeman
    RIP
    Yo lo tengo desde antes que saliera y nunca lo toque, solo jugué la beta.

Anthem Update
    by Author -Christian Dailey - Posted onFebruary 24, 2021
    Friends,

In the spirit of transparency and closure we wanted to share that we’ve made the difficult decision to stop our new development work on Anthem (aka Anthem NEXT). We will, however, continue to keep the Anthem live service running as it exists today.

Since Anthem’s launch, the team has been working hard to continually improve the game, releasing multiple updates that brought with them a variety of improvements and introduced new content to play. Towards the end of 2019 we expanded on that effort and started working on a more fundamental restructure of the game.

During the development we’ve provided updates revealing some of the team’s work through blog posts and conversations with you on social media and it’s been inspiring for us to see the positive reactions and feedback. I’ve been incredibly proud of the work the team has been doing, and excited to see and play each new build of the experience.

2020 was a year unlike any other however and while we continue to make progress against all our game projects at BioWare, working from home during the pandemic has had an impact on our productivity and not everything we had planned as a studio before COVID-19 can be accomplished without putting undue stress on our teams.

I know this will be disappointing to the community of Anthem players who have been excited to see the improvements we’ve been working on. It’s also disappointing for the team who were doing brilliant work. And for me personally, Anthem is what brought me to BioWare, and the last two years have been some of the most challenging and rewarding experiences of my career.

Game development is hard. Decisions like these are not easy. Moving forward, we need to laser focus our efforts as a studio and strengthen the next Dragon Age, and Mass Effect titles while continuing to provide quality updates to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

To the Anthem community, thank you for your passion and creativity. Your feedback and suggestions most certainly help shape the team’s direction, and on a personal note, your kindness and encouragement were much needed last year.

Please stay safe and be kind to each other. Strong alone, stronger together.

Christian

Información de tema

Usuarios viendo este tema

Actualmente hay 1 usuarios viendo este tema. (0 miembros y 1 visitantes)