Bueno dados los recientes eventos con Microsoft, me están aumentando las esperanzas en este juego. Se vuelven a olfatear los chismes y suposiciones que desde hacia 2 años no veía. Puede volverse uno de mis juegos preferidos... of all time... pero dsps del 76... me la dejó por el piso el tema .

Abro el thread para ir actualizando con los años las noticias, lo que se sabe hasta el momento:

Entrevista completa:

Link

Hryb asked Howard if there is any new information the Bethesda game director could share about Starfield, the studio’s long-in-development space RPG. While Howard refrained from sharing too much, he did reveal that the project will be a “major engine rewrite” which will utilize the next-gen systems.

“The people all know me, I like to wait as long as possible to show stuff so uh, we’re closer to show stuff than we were at the beginning of the conversation,” Howard joked.

“At a fundamental level our goal with every move that we make at Team Xbox is to enable you to play the games you want to play with the people you want to play with and where you want to play them.”

multiplayer ?...