David Duchovny says he's ready to slip back into character as FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder for a reprisal of The X-Files in a limited run.

Duchovny tells USA TODAY he's "more than happy and excited to bring it back and do it again with (co-star) Gillian (Anderson) and (series creator) Chris (Carter)."

Fox officials just confirmed to TV critics in California that the network wants to reboot the cult supernatural series.

Fox Television Group Chairmen-CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman said they were in early talks with Carter.

On Tuesday, Duchovny, 54, said, "I'm assuming that it will happen sooner rather than later now. We'll see what form, how many (episodes). Certainly I can't nor would I be interested in doing a full season. It will be in some kind of limited form. We're all old, we don't have the energy for a full season," he said with a laugh.

Duchovny also has other obligations. He's starring in a new NBC series, Aquarius, in which he plays a homicide detective on the trail of Charles Manson in the 1960s before the Tate-LaBianca murders.

And he's written his first novel, Holy Cow, about a talking cow that escapes the slaughterhouse. It will be published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux on Feb. 3.

The X-Files ran on Fox from 1993-2002. Duchovny played an agent who believes in the paranormal; Anderson was his partner, the skeptic Dana Scully. There have also been two movie spin-offs.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...rson/22063573/

Me encantó esta nocticia, principalmente el hecho de que vuelvan Duchovny y Anderson como la pareja protagonista

Spoiler: